Sign up for a free nutritional or naturopathic consultation with our Diploma students at the Naturopathic College of New Zealand.
Under the supervision of our tutors, your assigned final-year student will gather information about your health, lifestyle, dietary, social and emotional factors that may be part of your health picture in order to formulate advice to support your wellbeing.
- No charge for your consultation
- The appointment will take approximately two hours for exams or 2x 90 minute appointments for workshops
- Any dispensed remedies that the student may recommend as part of the treatment plan will be free of charge*
- Qualified tutors will be observing the consultations
- All information provided to NCNZ is confidential.
Can you commit to the following?:
- Have a straight forward health issue for our students to work with (eg. digestive issues, headaches, hormone problems, sleep issues, weight management, fatigue, stress, skin issues), which should ideally be focused and not overwhelming for a student’s exam
- Completion of an in-depth registration form providing biographical data, health history, lifestyle information as well as a 3-day food diary
- Available during office hours for around 2 hours (9.30 – 11.30am or 1.30 – 3.30pm) arriving 15 minutes prior
- Willing and eager for change in your life (small or large steps)
- Students will travel to New Plymouth for their exam so commitment to an agreed date is essential.
Our students will commit to:
- Completing an initial consultation getting to the root cause of your health concern which includes full body systems analysis and naturopathic assessments
- Diet and lifestyle advice as well as treatment options specific to your needs
- Full confidentiality of your personal information (exam is overseen by NCNZ tutor/s)
- Treatment may include a complementary remedy compliments of the college and ongoing support from the student offered
To register your interest in a free consultation, please contact us either by email (email@example.com) or call us on 0800 759 0218.
* Any additional recommended supplements during your consultation are to be obtained at your own cost.