- 1 cup (200 g) chopped cocoa/cacao butter
- 3-5 Tbsp (45-75 ml) maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1/2 cup (48 g) unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: pinch of sea salt, plus more to taste
- Optional: cacao nibs for topping
Gently melt the cocoa/cacao butter and allow to cool a bit.
Sift cacao/cocoa powder into cocoa butter and mix it until velvety.
Add maple syrup and stir.
Add additional ingredients (optional).
Pour into iceblock trays, mini cupcake papers or a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
Put in the freezer for a few hours to solidify. Enjoy!
*You will need to keep this in the fridge once ready.